The Present Value GmbH (hereinafter "Present Value", for more information on our company please click here), is pleased that you are visiting our website. Data protection and data security are very important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the personal data we collect during your visit to our website and about the intended purposes.
§ 1 Data Controller and Scope
The controller according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) and other national data protection acts of the Member States, as well as other data protection regulations, is:
§ 2 Principles of Processing Personal Data
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, age, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address or user behavior. Information that cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) be referred to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. the collection, retrieval, use, storage or transmission) always requires a legal basis or your consent.
Processed personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled and no legally prescribed retention obligations are to be observed.
In case we process your personal data for the provision of certain offers, please find below information about the specific processes, the scope and purpose of data processing, the legal basis for processing and the respective storage period.
§ 3 Data Processing
Scope and Purpose of the Processing
When you access and use our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following personal data is recorded to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our contents and services:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL)
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the data processing. The processing of the mentioned data is necessary for the provision of our services and thus serves the protection of a legitimate interest of our company.
Data Deletion and Storage Time
The data subject's personal data are deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is fulfilled. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection for the user. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
Scope and Purpose of the Processing
We offer you the opportunity to contact us in order to register with your personal data. Normally, we already completed the registration on behalf of the company you are working at. The processed data is used to create a customized user account that enables you to use certain contents and services like the training content on our website.
We make use of your e-mail address so that we can send you new access data in case you should forget these
We process the following personal data for the registration/customer account setup and respectively during your usage of the training content:
- E-mail address
- City or Country (optional)
- IP Address
- Company affiliation
- Job function
- Number of logins and files accessed
- Started / completed trainings
- Results of test to complete training module
- Time spent to complete training module
The processing of the personal data (cf. § 3 2. a.) is carried out by Present Value only on behalf of its clients, who have ordered access to the training content on www.fitforbanking.com or www.fitforwealthmanagement.com for their employees. Therefore, the processing is based on a data processing agreement according to Art. 28 GDPR between Present Value (processor) and the company (controller) you are working at.
Third Party Transfer
The personal data (cf. § 3 2. a.) may be transferred by Present Value to its respective client you are working at.
Moreover, Present Value makes use of external service providers based on data processing agreements according to Art. 28 GDPR, supporting in the following areas:
- Website maintenance
- Server solutions.
In this context, Present Value transfers personal data (cf. § 3 2. a.) also to Singapore. Appropriate safeguards for Singapore are implemented by having agreed upon the European standard data protection clauses according to Art. 46 para. 1, 2 lit. c GDPR.
As soon as the processed data are no longer necessary for the execution of the data processing agreement, they will be deleted. It may be necessary to store your personal data in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations even after the agreement has been fulfilled. Further storage may be necessary in individual cases if this is required by law.
Scope and Purpose of Processing
You have the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. In the course of sending your inquiry via the contact form, reference is made to this data protection declaration in order to obtain your consent. If you use the contact form, the following personal data will be processed:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Your message
The purpose of entering your e-mail address and phone number is to assign your request and to be able to reply to you. When using the contact form, your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties.
The data processing described above (cf. § 3 3. a.) for the purpose of establishing contact is carried out voluntarily in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR on the declaration of consent submitted by you as below:
Declaration of consent:
By entering my data and clicking the "send" button I declare my consent to the use of my e-mail address, my name, my phone number and the message for answering my contact request.
I can withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data collected during the registration process at any time.
As soon as the request you have made has been dealt with and the relevant facts have been finally clarified, your personal data processed by the contact form will be deleted. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
§ 4 Third Party Transfers
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR,
- there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
§ 5 Cookies
Scope and Purpose of Processing
Various types of cookies are used on our website, the types and functions are explained in more detail below.
Transient Cookies & Persistent Cookies
Our website uses transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This type of cookie allows us to collect your session ID allowing you to assign different browser requests to a common session.
Our website also uses persistent cookies that are stored in your browser for a longer period of time and it is used to keep you logged in when it is available. The respective storage time differs depending on the cookie. You can delete persistent cookies independently using your browser settings.
The above mentioned cookies are required for technical reasons so that you can visit our website and use the functions we offer. This applies, for example, to the following application: "keep me logged in".
In addition, these cookies contribute to the safe and correct use of the website.
As soon as the data transmitted by the cookies is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, this information will be deleted. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
Most browsers are already set to accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings so that it only accepts certain cookies or no cookies at all. However, we would like to point out that you may no longer be able to use all the functions of our website if cookies are disabled by your browser settings on our website.
You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies already stored in your browser. Furthermore, it is possible to set your browser so that it informs you before cookies are stored. Since the different browsers may differ in their respective functions, we ask you to use the respective help menu of your browser for the setting options.
If you would like a comprehensive overview of all third-party access to your Internet browser, we recommend that you install specially developed plug-ins.
§ 6 Hyperlinks
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites of other providers. When you activate these hyperlinks, you will be directed directly to the other providers' website. You will recognize this when the URL is changed. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
§ 7 Your Rights as a Data Subject
If your personal data are processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the following rights apply to you:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, about transfer to third countries or international organizations, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, if we no longer need the data and if you refuse their deletion because you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. You are also entitled to the right under Art. 18 GDPR if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that the personal data you have provided us with be received in a structured, current and machine-readable format or you may request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you can withdraw your consent at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or our company headquarters.
§ 8 Right to Object
In case the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the objection refers to direct marketing. In the case of direct marketing, you have a general right to objection which will be considered without mentioning any particular situation.
§ 9 Data Security and Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal information confidentially. In order to avoid any manipulation, loss or misuse of your data stored by us, we take extensive technical and organisational security measures that are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress. This includes, among other things, the use of recognized encryption methods (SSL or TLS).
However, we would like to point out that due to the structure of the internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above mentioned security measures may not be observed by other persons or institutions for which we are not responsible.
In particular, unencrypted data - e.g. if this is done by e-mail - can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect the data provided by him against misuse by encryption or in any other way.